Established in Vicenza in 1958 by the innovative spirit of Ottorino Lovato, Officine Lovato was been developed from the beginning as a center of innovation and experimentation.
The breaking with the past and the begging of the future took place shortly after with the design and development of the first Multivalve for LPG systems which has been continually updated and is still widely used today.
The creation of a technological and cultural heritage has continued till the present day with the son and daughter of Ottorino, Riccardo and Rosanna, who, after his death, carried on the tradition with continuity, innovation and passion.
Officine Lovato in 2007 changed its name to Lovato Gas making itself into a very flexible company constantly able to answer to market demand and technological challenges.
Five continents, more than eighty contries, over five million vehicles. That more or less sums up the bottom line. No meagre achievement for an enterprise that's extended over four decades.
The technological development in this sector has now reached full maturity, and all types of vehicles with every type of engine and injection system (electronic, catalysed, or turbo) can benefit from the advantages offered by LPG/CNG fuel : compacts, station-wagons, and commerical vehicles.